Friday, November 18, 2011

Who's GQ's Rookie of the Year?

Ok...so I know what you're thinking....you're thinking this is going to be yet another Post about Frank Ocean.......................well you're got damn right it's another post about Frank Ocean. Fuk you think this is?


Frankie (as I will now refer to him) was acclaimed by GQ as "Rookie of the Year" in their "Men of the Year" issue and if you've spent any time at all on this blog you know how deserved this really is!!! Congrats Frankie!!!

And check this out:


 

I usually don't like when people cover Frankie's songs but since this one shocked the hell outta me I'm gpoing to mess with it. Although I must take 2 points from Justin for not attempting the falsetto. I figured if anyone could pull that off easily it be Beiber. Still overall I give it an A for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment