Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gameday Outfit

It's Sunday...so you already know what it is....IT'S GAMEDAY HOE!!!!!! Like most Philadelphians I bleed Eagle Green!  In honor of this day let us bow our head in remembrance of last year's miracle at the new Meadowlands:






Amen.

In further honor of my beloved Eagles I threw together this gameday fit. Not really big on stilettos on gameday, plus I don't need anyone questioning my fanhood!

Gameday Outfit


Supertrash slouchy tee
$47 - theoutnet.com

Victoria s Secret zip up hoodie
$68 - victoriassecret.com

Skinny jeans
$76 - topshop.com

Supra white sneaker
$100 - suprafootwear.com

Just Female Acces long necklace
€18 - welikefashion.com

Nars Space Odyssey Nail Polish
$17 - saksfifthavenue.com

1 comment:

  1. ...and the nail polish is 17 dollars! Noladarling24

    ReplyDelete