Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2Pac Days & Date Nights

Thanks to my coworker and devoted 2Pac stan (Nah but really tho...She named her son Amaru Shakur)  @noladarling TUPAC BACK!!


Today was "2Pac day" at work (yea...i know...it doesn't need to be said...ghet-tohh!) Twice a year we celebrate his birth and death by cooking out on our balcony.


You can't really see the smoke but a small brush fire started as a result of some unattended hamburgers.


We got it under control but the entire studio smells like burnt cow now.





And seriously It's easier to find a virgin on Basketball Wives than it is to find a babysitter these days. On the rare occasion that I do happen to have a babysitter, my husband and I take full advantage. So you already know what it is..........IT'S DATE NIGHT HOE!


Since I don't really know where we're going (he's keeping it a surprise) I think I'm gonna swag jack this look tonight:


Let you know how it goes :)
(And by "you" I mean Nia...The only one who reads this blog...lol)







No comments:

Post a Comment