Thursday, September 29, 2011

Versace for H&M - Pinch Me Yo!

Ok so come November you won't be able to tell me shit cause I'm gonna have a closet full of Versace bitches!!! BOWWWWW! 

Now experience has taught me that these lines are never H&M cheap (Damn you Lanvin!) but my closet is still very thankful for the small treasures (my wallet is flipping the bird tho!)

And if Target's recent collaboration with Missoni was any indication for how fast this collection is gonna go you better have your asses in line by 3:00 am whatever day this drops in November. Oh and boys there will be a little love for you in the collection as well so check some of the previewed pieces featured in Russian Vogue:










 
(Images via: nitrolicious.com)

1 comment:

  1. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!! Fashion horny! Noladarling24

    ReplyDelete