Friday, September 23, 2011

Coworker Infiltration: @noladarling

Since I know everyone who reads this blog personally (except my European cult like following....shout out to Europe!) I've decided to let some of you show Russia what I have to deal with everyday. This was based off a converstaion held earlier today. I said write something cute, this is what she gave me:

Fukin Luxury! (Get it? Fuk in Luxury?)


So what if your sheets are a measly 100 count and your pillows are as flat as the mattress. So what if your bed was $150 bucks including the box spring & frame and milk crates & cinder blocks are situated at either corner (It gives you that floating on air feeling). Just because you're sleeping in the slums doesn't mean you have to freak in the slums.

 
Drum roll please, I introduce to you…the  Louis Vuitton luxury condom.

 

French fashion designer Louis Vuitton brings the world a truly luxurious sexing experience. And folks, these freak off luxury accessories are not cheap. Your going to have to dig deep and bust out a whooping $68 bucks a piece to crack this nut. But I’m sure its worth a quick purchase to live the life of the rich, if even for a minute!



Yea man...this is my everyday...smh.




5 comments:

  1. This was great ! who wrote this? And Anonymous back off dont hate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaann I tell you...if I bought one of these condoms and I still caught something...I would be pissed! And if the chick that I used one of these condoms on got pregnant...please belive Louis Vuitton would be taking care of the baby! $68??? That shit cray. And how many do you get in the box? With all that being said, where can I pick one up?

    P.S. @Anonymous Shut your ass up! I ain't one of them lame ass internet thugs! Fuck with me if you wanna! I got your IP address! Now I'm a go back to being positive. Shouts to the homie Ray-J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know where u live Anonymous! Fuck wit me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous You don't know shit. I know where you work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i have your social security number @Anonymuos fuck wit me!

    ReplyDelete