Saturday, September 10, 2011

Awwwww Shit....Here comes trouble!

OK...so I'll admit there's no real reason for me to have a blog. I'm not a writer, stylist, musician, critic or particularly good spellar. Oh and grammar...yeah fuk that. I'm just a girl with so many ideas it keeps me up at night. So my therapist (me) recommended that I start writing some of my ideas down as they come to me. Well I wasn't going to suffer thru that alone...so my publicist (me as well) suggested I start a blog. So here it is........so ummm.......yeaaa........ok I've run out if things ot write and this is starting to get a little awkward, so I'm gonna sign off now but if you've made it this far, God bless your kind and patient heart, and welcome to the wonderful world of Zeeky!

This is me by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment