Thursday, September 15, 2011

NORMAL UPBRINGING/RUSTED POTATO GANG

First of all let me point out that "Life w/ Zeeky" has reached 50 unique page views!!!! SWAG!

I wanna start off by thanking the based god...and the fans (Nia and Sabrina) without you......there's no me.

Not only that but I got a page view all the way from Germany!
(Thinking of changing the name of this blog to "International Zeek!")
So SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY REAL BISHES IN GERMANY!


Now...I want to introduce you to my Hip Hop super group "Normal Upbringing."

I mean I want to but thanks to one of my so called "group members", @TuSmoov,  It's going to have to wait until tomorrow when we actually have a group photo. But I don't want to keep the Potato Crop (what we call our fans) waiting. So usually I wouldn't do this but I'm going to go ahead a break y'all off with a sample of this game changing shit that has the whole industry buzzin':



No comments:

Post a Comment